Monday, October 08, 2007

It's Another Post!

I'm on a roll.

I recently acquired a new penpal. Cathy found this blog through a posting I made on a brain tumor forum. She had a diagnosis very similar to mine. You can read her story and check out her blog.

Words fail when trying to express how huge it is to talk with people who have been through this before. That was why Scott was such a huge find for me. So if there are any lurkers out there who've been through this brain tumor deal, please drop me an email and say "Hi". Of course any and all lurkers are more than welcome to pop in and say "Hi", too. (Hi Jen!)

OK, here's the photographic evidence I promised yesterday. It's probably not as gruesome as it seems to me, but it's kinda grim. I took one shot with hair on one side so you can see the contrast. I then (with a major assist from my wife) trimmed down to nothing what hair was left.

Pre-shave

Post-shave

The WMD destruction site

What shall we celebrate? How about Cathy and people popping in to say "Hi".

No comments: