Sunday, September 16, 2007

Back to the WMD Grind

Only six more weeks to go! Woohoo.

It's been a lazy weekend. I've been trying to get some rest, but it's a challenge when the house is full of kids. I love having the kids here and I'm happy that they don't feel like they need to walk on eggshells or anything. It's just that our agendas didn't quite match up. Plenty of time to get caught up this week.

While I'm busy with treatment and 2 appointments tomorrow (Monday), Lori is going to be meeting with Marti the Cancer Guide and getting a Reiki session. This makes me very happy. I know this has all been relatively hellish on her. I'm hoping she can find a safe place to let off some steam.

On Friday I met with the social worker. Among other things, she gave me some paperwork to fill out to try to get some assistance with travel expenses. That will be helpful if it comes through. Filled it out today so I'll have it for her tomorrow. The two organizations are Angel On My Shoulder and Cancer Care.

No comments: