Thursday, September 27, 2007

Checking Off the Days

Twenty-one more to go.

I talked with the social worker this morning. She talked with my medical oncologist yesterday. She assured me that he assured her that anytime there is a change to my therapy or any decision that needs to be made, he will be consulting with MNFD. (See previous day's post for backstory.) So that's good. I can verify this by calling MNFD's office to confirm that he is being consulted.

Yesterday was the 10th birthday of my brother's oldest child, Kali. I was telling her that it seems like just a year or two ago that I flew across the country to meet her when she was just a couple weeks old. Now she's a young woman. Where does the time go?

We're celebrating Kali's birthday tonight because yesterday I didn't have the photos yet from the actual celebration. Henry recently had a birthday (he's 4 now), too, so we're celebrating that tonight along with Kali's. And we'll celebrate Greyson just because he's a swell fella.

The birthday girl

Kali and Henry

Swell Fella Greyson

No comments: